Each year, more and more people are choosing to have their vision corrected by us. Why? Simply, we offer better vision at a better value.
We has been offering comprehensive eye care to the Las Vegas area, and throughout the world with our medical tourism initiative. We offer LASIK, PRK, ICL and clear lens exchange all in the comfortable surroundings of our state-of-the-art facilities. When appropriate, we utilize our AAAHC accredited surgery center for safety and sterility. At this facility we can fix virtually any vision problem that can be fixed with glasses. We correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia and astigmatism.* When choosing a practice, you deserve experienced doctors, advanced technology and a center with a focus on personal patient care. It is our commitment to these higher standards that sets us apart.
- Highly experienced board certified surgeon – your eyes will be cared for by one of the leading doctors in the country.
- Safe technology – clinically proven, FDA approved laser technology will be used for your procedure.*
- Trust – Thousands of procedures have been performed by Dr. David Malitz and associated doctors
- Personalized care – our highly trained professionals work with you to offer you a choice of laser vision correction based on your individual needs (including LASIK, LASEK, PRK and Custom Wave front technology as well as implantable contact lenses and clear lens exchange*).
- Affordable – we offer affordable LASIK and easy financing for your corrected vision.
We has been in practice for over 20 years with a special focus in several areas of eye care for every member of your family. Our surgeon is among the most experienced and well trained in Nevada. We operate more than just a LASIK Center. He has performed thousands of procedures, and is board-certified, with advanced training in LASIK, PRK, CK, Custom procedures.
We have invested in advanced technology for your best outcomes. From LASIK to cataract surgery, it is our priority to offer our patients the best outcomes with the lowest risk profile. *some procedures are considered off label. ask the doctor to fully understand your options